Dear Valued Customer,
You may have heard that Maryland, Virginia, and D.C. have mandated the closure of “non-essential” businesses due to the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 virus. Upon review of the executive orders and after consultation with our attorneys, it is our understanding that Dominion Electric Supply is considered essential.
We have been taking and will continue to take steps to maintain services to our customers while vigilantly preserving the health and safety of our employees, vendors and customers.
The following practices are in effect until further notice:
- Our counter and will-call hours are currently 6 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We have implemented curbside pick-up only for counter and will call orders. You can call any counter location or sales associate to place an order for curbside pick-up or next-day delivery.
- Warehouse and delivery will continue to operate Monday through Friday.
- Our three showrooms are temporarily closed to the public, but orders can be placed via web or phone and picked up during will-call hours listed above, or delivered Monday through Friday.
- Our office staff including our Showroom, Materials, Gear, and Lighting Sales, with very few exceptions, are working from home and can be reached either by calling their office number (which is forwarded to their home or cell phone) or via email.
In addition, the following safety measures remain in effect:
- We are following the CDC safety guidelines including limiting personal contact, requiring sick employees to stay home, and increasing the frequency and types of cleaning functions.
- We have suspended all business travel.
- We have cancelled all in-person customer visits, customer events, vendor events, or training.
- We are prohibiting all vendors from visiting Dominion locations.
Dominion leadership will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation and will advise you of any changes. Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging and unprecedented time.
Stephen Krooth, CEO