You may send your RFPs to 10 or 20 different switchgear departments, but if the quotes are all pretty close, how do you choose an electrical supply company?
You look beyond the basics for that supplier who can give you a little something extra, like:
- Insight to identify potential issues and address them before they become problems
- Creativity to solve problems, offering alternatives or making corrections if necessary
- Patience to walk through specs and design parameters with project managers or customers if needed
- Genuine concern for you, your customers, and your projects
- Passion for the work and the industry
Of course you still deserve and should expect the basics like:
- Quick turnaround on quotes
- Strict quality control
- Accurate materials, based on your specs
- Competitive pricing
- Timely product delivery
- Accurate billing
When you work with Dominion, you’ll appreciate our team’s more than 150 years' collective experience estimating, laying out, and managing switchgear projects, large and small. Through ongoing industry training, they continue to grow in product and system knowledge.